Tuesday, February 08, 2011

It's all about me, me, me

I'm not great at the moment, generally I am happy but there are some things I am struggling with. I'll get through/past/over it, I always do.

I'm becoming more confident, independent, feisty, whatever you want to call it and it is not being welcomed by some. I don't believe I am changing. Just remembering how I used to enjoy life and living in the sun rather than the shade

Music is playing a huge part in my life again, I always always had music on but haven't for ages. With the help of my beloved iPod and iTunes I am rediscovering the music that makes me happy. This song was very apt when I listened to it this morning - Lithium by Nirvana, the youtube video is above this post. The mix of emotions described in the lyrics explains how I am feeling much better than I can.

I'm not down or low, just a bit something at the moment and only I can sort it out.

1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

I find music can have a massive impact on me still. I love finding new bands (usually through 6 Music or Radcliffe and Maconie's R2 show) as well as enjoying old faves. The ipod is the only piece of technology I have felt genuine affection for, it really has improved my life no end!