Sunday, January 16, 2011

The year of no regrets

Losing my much loved Mother in Law has got me thinking about life in general over the past couple of days. She is missed so much but I am determined not to be brought down by this tragic event but to live my life as though each day is my last.


I'm going to write a list of all the things I would like to achieve, learn, experience and be in 2011 and that list starts here!

  • Spend more time with my family
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Have a fairy (I think) tattoo
  • Pay off our loan
  • Reduce the mortgage
  • Get a permanent job, hopefully at M&S
  • Do more spinning, and teach myself to spin finer
  • Lose 1st
  • Get fit enough to run 5k in 20 minutes or less
  • Reacquaint myself with my abs
  • Become more organised
  • See/contact my dear friends more often
  • Be more adventurous
  • Do more sewing
  • Learn to make sushi and chocolates
  • Look after my skin/eat properly/drink my water!
  • Finish my training and open a La Leche League group with the support of the BBB's
  • Do some climbing again
  • Above all else I'm going to HAVE FUN!!!

They will be more things added to the list as the year goes on but I hope to tick them all off. Why don't you join me in making 2011 the year you live your life?

No comments: